Are you a data migration specialist who wants to work with leading edge technologies?
Clanwilliam Health is a leading healthcare technology provider. We are seeking a talented and ambitious data migration specialist to join us in developing next-generation technologies that empower healthcare providers to deliver better patient care.
We are pursuing ambitious growth plans by expanding into new countries and markets. We offer excellent career opportunities for talented professionals to join a dynamic working environment, using with the latest technologies in an industry where our innovations make a real difference to healthcare providers and their patients.
- Analysis of data from existing clients and third party software
- Preparation of data for importing into the company's applications
- Ability to follow and execute Standard Operating Procedure (SOPs) and working with the team to iterate and refine the existing data migration procedures
- Analysis, preparation and execution of data cleansing services
- Contributing to the successful delivery of all data migration & transformation services, into the company's software.
- Monitor and report on data conversions, comparing input / output information and reconciling information
- Development of programs and scripts to assist in the transformation of data between existing software.
- Working to agreed timescales and meeting all data conversion deliverable timelines, working closely with the Project Management, Customer Service and Training Teams
- Report Directly to the Data Migration Team Leader
Ideal Candidate Skills & Requirements:
- You have excellent overall SQL/T-SQL knowledge
- Experience programming in OO technologies with at least 1 of these using either Delphi, C#/Windows Forms.
- Work experience in a field that emphasises technical, creative and analytical skills
- Experience in developing and supporting data migration solutions
- Experience in the manipulation of data in various formats
- Experience with a relational database
- Experience using Microsoft SQL Server
- Third level qualification in computer science, or equivalent desirable, not essential
- Relevant Microsoft certifications (MCSP, MCPD, MCA) desirable, not essential