As a BSA you will play a key role in technical projects by acting as a liaison between Systems and the Business community.
Conducts needs and impact analysis on business requests searching for ways to link programs, processes, and systems throughout the organization to achieve optimal efficiency and reusability.
- Considers how current organizational programs and systems will be impacted by future development.
- Understands the overall company vision and can relate this vision to specific business and system requirement details.
- Facilitates requirements interviews and workshops with project stakeholders, to identify process improvements and system features for complex technical projects, often requiring coordination of multiple functional areas.
- Analyzes and defines user requirements and translates them into clear and concise system requirements.
- Documents data requirements and conducts data analysis for integration and conversion efforts.
Your skills and experience:
- 3 to 5 years of progressive experience as a Business Analyst, including various requirements gathering techniques and exposure to standard methodologies (Use cases, UML
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated analytical skills, including aptitude towards problem identification, resolution and comprehension and interpretation of technical procedures.
- Ability to adapt to and manage change
- Experience with defining data requirements and comfort with related data activities, including intermediate SQL.
- System savvy e.g., knowledge of web bases applications, ability to analyze data through SQL queries or other such tools, awareness of mainframe technologies and interface techniques.
- Experience with documentation tools e.g., MS Visio, Snagit, or like applications.