Get new similar jobs by email for
Customer Service Administrator...
Our client based in Co. Louth are looking for a number of Customer Service Administrators who with fluent English. This role will be on a 1pm-10pm Monday – Friday schedule, responding to US based customers, but subject to change with relevant notice
Salary & Benefits
Duties / Responsibilities:
· The Customer Support Rep will report to Team Leader Customer Support. This position will work closely with Client Services and Risk Operations, as well as Payment Operations and Collections both domestically in the US and Internationally.
· Respond to customer needs through voice and non-voice communication in a polite and efficient manner.
· Handle payments, change requests, website questions, etc. in a clear, concise and efficient manner.
· Provide support to customers seeking to apply for our service, which may include, but not limited to reviewing documents and applications; research and resolving issues arising from payment processing or other disputed transactions
· Be a customer advocate by suggesting improvements to our processes and procedures
· Utilize a variety of software programs to resolve customer inquiries.
· Come up to speed quickly by absorbing our training and demonstrating a no-fear attitude with asking questions.
· Deliver on metrics, for example phone handle time, quality and customer satisfaction.
· Excel in a high-volume call center environment that rewards performance.
· Perform additional duties as assigned
· 1-3 years’ customer service experience from a call centre ideally
· Associates/Bachelor’s degree (in process or complete) is preferred, but will consider equivalent years of experience in a customer service environment.
To apply please submit your CV through the link provided for the attention of Valerie Briody @ Osborne
Osborne is the proud winner of ‘Agency of the Year (<30 staff)’ and ‘Best in Practice – Office & Secretarial’ at the 2015 National Recruitment Awards.
|Position Type:||Full Time Permanent|
|Job Category:||Customer Support/Client Care|
|City Centre Office:||+353 1 6384400|
|Blanchardstown Office:||+353 1 5984334|