Equipment Support Engineer
Headcount Engineering is seeking an Equipment Support Engineer for our client’s Cork-based pharmaceutical site to support the technology engineering department by assisting with the implementation of business improvement solutions to assist the site meet its goals.
- Understand equipment operation in detail.
- Understand the impact that equipment can have on a manufacturing process.
- Define and review equipment specifications.
- Troubleshoot equipment with particular emphasis on process cycles and equipment operation.
- Strong focus on disciplined root cause analysis.
- Complete a gap analysis on existing spare parts against those recommended by the vendor.
- Liaise with vendors in obtaining information about equipment including spares, design standards, equipment performance characterisation.
- Development of procedures and controls for spare parts storage and monitoring of equipment performance.
- Co-ordination of re-ordering spares once identified.
- Monitor risks and ensure mitigations are in place as required. Implementation of data monitoring systems for equipment performance.
- Assist in the execution of improvement projects as per site project execution process.
Qualifications / Experience
- Technical Engineering qualification to degree level in Chemical, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge and experience of CE marking and remediation projects, and ATEX equipment directive.
- Demonstrable experience in Root Cause Analysis tools and Change Control systems.
For further information, please contact Mick on 086-0435195 or forward cv for immediate consideration to email@example.com