HR Business Partner Multinational
HR Business Partner- Multinational Company
International and well recongised global brand are seeking to appoint a commercially focused HR Business Partner with a strong Generalist backgound to support their Irish operation. The role is to support a headcount of 100+ in Ireland across a number of business functions. This is a stand alone HRBP role reporting to a UK based HR director. You will have 1 direct report and will work closely with the management team and sit in on management meetings. The role will be both hands on and strategic.
The culture is open, collaborative and friendly - non unionised with low level ER issues.
The main purpose of the role of HRBP is
- Own and lead all HR processes within Ireland business to deliver the people agenda in line with the business strategy.
- Work closely with business leaders and managers across multiple business functions to develop talent, engage employees, handle employee relations issues and drive organisational change initiatives.
- Responsible for all HR Operations including payroll, compensation & benefits and recruitment.
- Drives the L&D agenda within the Ireland business.
- A proven track record operating as a HR Generalist / HR Business Partner/ HR Manager supporting business managers and collaboration with senior business leaders in a fast moving business, ability to pick up ad hoc operational responsibilities.
- HR Degree qualified or equivalent qualification / experience
- Experience of managing ER procedures, providing tactical hands-on HR support and skilled at coaching managers to deliver sound outcomes
- Advocate of best HR practice
The role offers a competitive salary of 55K along with bonus 5K, family healthcare, pension, life assurance, 25 days holidays, education support and parking.
To apply or for further details on this HR Business Partner job email CV in the strictest of confidence to Audrey Hughes in Principle HR or call direct line 01 603 5072
About Principle HR Limited
We have developed strong relationships with a large array of clients around the country and overseas ranging from large multinational corporations to new start-ups.
Our consultants will work with you; in identifying suitable roles and opportunities. Making sure you have complete understanding of the role, the culture and expectations prior to any interviews. Our track record of finding and placing high calibre candidates is second to none as evidenced by our many candidate testimonials.
We're specialists in Technology, Finance, Media & Marketing and Human Resources for both permanent and contract positions. On our website and Monster you will find access to jobs across a wide range of industry sectors and at all levels of seniority.