Pilz is a leading international technology company providing safe automation solutions for all industries, Headquartered in Germany, Pilz operates in over 40 countries worldwide.
Pilz Ireland based in Cork currently employs over 165 people across our 3 distinct business areas:
- Software Product Development and Research Centre
- International Service Group
- Pilz Ireland Safety Services
We are extending our operations with the construction of a new facility adjacent to our existing building, which will accommodate a global centre of excellence for automation software development.
We are currently looking for a HR Generalist to join our team.
As part of the HR team, the HR Generalist will provide the full range of human resource (HR) services at Pilz Ireland in line with our shared values and beliefs, including: Recruitment & Selection, Employee Relations, Training & Development, Performance Management and Employee Benefits.
- Support positive employee relations and provide HR advice and guidance to management on people management issues.
- Foster the consistent application of Pilz policies and procedures and company-wide compliance with employment legislation.
- Fully participate in developing and implementing the HR strategy and various HR initiates.
- In partnership with hiring managers, take ownership of recruitment, viz. source, select and interview candidates.
- Leverage a variety of recruitment options including job boards, colleges and recruitment agencies.
- Provide analysis and reporting to the management team as required.
- Administer compensation and benefit programmes.
- Update the Company Intranet with all new relevant HR information
- Provide induction training for all new employees
- Research and co-ordinate training; and update records as appropriate.
- Ensure the HR system and HR records are updated and maintained.
Essential Experience / Knowledge
You will enjoy working in a team environment where initiative and commitment are key, and empathy and openness are essential; be self-organised, strongly motivated, and have:
- Demonstrable broad knowledge and experience in HR, with a hands-on approach.
- At least 6 years’ experience as a HR Generalist in a software development with a minimum of 2 years’ recruitment experience.
- A third level HR qualification and (ideally) CIPD membership.
- Experience of working closely with senior management and line managers to achieve shared company objective
- Proven ability in designing and implementing HR initiatives that support strategic business aims
- Demonstrable knowledge of employment law.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build relationships
- Excellent administrative and IT skills.