HR Generalist- Part-Time - 1 year FTC
Cpl HR is currently partnering with a top Financial Services firm currently seeking a HR Generalist to join their established team. This is a Part-Time 1 year fixed contract position based in Dublin City Centre, working 5 mornings each week. Reporting to the HR Manager, the successful candidate will provide full HR support to all aspects of HR delivery including strategies, systems and processes. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain broad exposure in a very corporate, professional environment.
- Support the HR Manager in managing the annual compensation review process.
- Issue employee contracts and other administrative correspondence per policies and agreed criteria.
- Act as the main HR point for any payroll related queries and provide any payroll data/reports to internal departments, such as Finance
- Provide dual role support and back up for the HR administrator in providing a timely, accurate and efficient administrative support for the HR Department.
- Entry of data into HR systems ensuring records are maintained up to date, accurate, and in compliance with relevant legislation
- Serve as a point of contact for temporary and permanent employees
- Delivery of HR induction to all new employees
- Preparing regular HR analytics and reports for the business and HR data updates as required
- Support the HR Manager by implementing and managing various ad hoc special HR projects/initiatives, as required.
- Support the organisations talent management, succession, performance management, risk control, absence and other employee management systems
- Other ad-hoc administrative assignments as they arise
- 3rd Level Qualification in HR or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years+ HR experience
- CIPD qualified
- Excellent time management, ability to prioritise own tasks
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Excellent concentration and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Ability to deal with sensitive issues and dealing with confidential information
- Enthusiastic with a strong work ethic
- Flexible approach with ability to take on tasks as required
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
To apply or for further information please contact Maryclaire Booth on 01-614 6027 or email email@example.com