Fantastic Opportunity for a HR Manager to join an Award Winning Global Pharmaceutical Company based in Dublin - Excellent Company Culture & package on offer for the right candidate
As Human Resources Manager the ideal candidate will have a very important role to play in the Company’s Human Resources department and as a member of the site Leadership team reporting to the Managing Director.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Recruitment & Selection –
- Partner with the Senior Management team to provide strategic staffing and recruitment consultation, with an organisational development perspective, in identifying, interviewing and selecting qualified
- To work closely with managers to understand their requirements and interview against the agreed
- Preparation of new starter information such as issuing employee contracts to all new starts, organising medicals, visa requirements, checking references and arranging on-site induction to include H&S and GMP training.
- Learning & Development –
- Identify potential resources or personally facilitate appropriate training and development programs to meet skill and capability needs.
- To train all new staff in company policies and procedures and to provide them with an up to date employee handbook.
- To draft a yearly training plan in conjunction with senior management and to monitor the plan to ensure that training in each department is completed and that all relevant pre and post evaluation forms are completed and shared with the relevant manager.
- To book training, both technical and soft skill training courses, in keeping with the approved training plan and in line with budgetary constraints.
Assess and determine basic skill and competency needs, recommend appropriate development solutions.
- Salary & Benefits –
- Payroll – Full and ultimate responsibility for the running & processing of the employee payroll on a fortnightly basis, which includes the following:
- Ensuring payroll is in line with budgetary forecast
- Calculating fortnightly payroll base hours in conjunction with the employee time management system (TMS)
- Setting up new employees onto the payroll
- Issuing of P45’s, & P60’s when appropriate
- Monthly revenue reports such as P30
- EOY financial reports such as P35
- Preparing and submitting all Statistics reports to the Revenue commissioners as and when appropriate.
- Pension reporting – ensuring all pension contributions are sent to pension provider within 21 days.
- Annual pension reconciliation renewal data – to be submitted to Acumen &Trust annually.
- Ensure appropriate paperwork in relation to the management of the pension scheme is filed
- Working with Senior Management in relation to the assessment & payment of annual Performance Related Bonuses.
- Working with the Managing Director and the Senior Team in relation to salary increments and implementing these changes. Provide guidance and direction to ensure equity related to compensation and benefit issues.
- Health Cover - Responsible for maintaining the company’s Health Care scheme which includes the following:
- Notifying employees when they have become eligible to participate in the scheme
- To submit all new eligible employee application forms to Laya Healthcare as they occur.
- To transfer VHI payments from those employees who have remained in this scheme directly to VHI on a monthly basis.
- Employee Relations
Coach and consult with management and employees on issues affecting morale, performance, personal development and overall employee satisfaction; helping to determine root causes and recommending next steps. Also, act as a resource/coach to HR colleagues.
Consult with managers on employee performance issues that may involve employee discipline and/or termination.
Ensure that all management and staff (including polices and procedures) are updated with legislative changes as and when appropriate.
Conduct and manage investigation of complaints and concerns that could result in legal ramifications; assess the severity, involve appropriate individuals and facilitate appropriate action based on established practice.
Provide support and guidance to all staff to ensure consistent, equal and fair treatment of all employees.
- Performance Management
Provide Appraiser/Appraisee training as and when appropriate ensuring that all management and staff have tools to complete the bi-annual appraisal process in a timely and compliant manner.
Support management in relation to the general performance of all staff certainly in relation to PIP programmes and PDP completion
Update the Performance Management policy as and when appropriate and ensure that all staff have access to same.
Work with Senior Team to ensure consistent and equal approach to Performance Management.
- Human Resources Administration & Communication
Maintain HR policies and procedures in line with Excellence Through people best practice.
Establish and support a work environment of Continuous Improvement that supports policy in this regard.
Facilitate the timely, accurate and appropriate communication of reward programs.
Continue work in relation to a plant wide CPD accreditation.
Support and coach management in relation to PDP completion for all staff members.
Ensure that any policy/legislative changes are communicated to staff in a timely and appropriate manner.
Please contact SONYA COOKE on 087-3615044 OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in more detail