Responsible for the Payroll Process for the Italian region.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
Payroll Preparation and Processing
- Full responsibility for Italian Payroll Function, while payroll is currently out sourced, the payroll administrator will look after all collating of data and information for payroll provider with the view of insourcing payroll over a period of time.
- Managing payroll responsibility for the provision of all payroll process specific services and deliverables;
- Ensuring that Personnel Administration / Payroll processes are in line with global processes/directions, legal and taxation standards, procedures, collective tariff agreements, country specific requirements and comply with legislative obligations and internal auditing requirements
- Validation of timesheet data transmitted from Retail Chain, via Kronos Time and Attendance System
- Processing infromation, including: calculating, bonus payments, starters and leavers;
- End of Year Payroll Processes
- Remitting of taxes to Italian government bodies.
- Reconciliation of Payroll on monthly basis.
- Prepare and Reconcile Payroll Mgt Reports each month
At least 2 years' experience in a similar role.
Strong knowledge of Italian HR processes and policies
Knowledge of payroll processing, characteristic for the above-mentioned countries.
Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
Fluent written and verbal English and Italian essential
Ability to read also Nordic or German languages an advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.