Our Client is a multi-award winning technology multi-national company. They are currently in the process of expanding their Limerick based operations and have a requirement for an experienced Product Marketing Manager (Technical) with a detailed understanding of networking technologies.
This position offers the opportunity to work as part of a global team promoting technical advances made by the Company’s R&D teams. If you are looking for a position to really make your mark then look no further.
The company boasts an excellent work environment where each member of the team is recognised for their contribution to the company. When you combine these factors with real career progression and an excellent benefits package, you have an opportunity worth considering as your next career move.
Main Responsibilities of the Product Marketing Manager (Technical):
- Develop differentiating product positioning and messaging
- Support the Marketing organisation by providing technical marketing content
- Define market-driven requirements to be translated into technical requirements
- Lead sales enablement through training and development of in-field tools
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing on buyer personas and demand generation
- Advocate Company’s messaging to the analyst and editor community
- Support business development efforts with Strategic Alliances
- Plan and manage the launch of new products and releases
- Track and trend industry competitors to fuel competitive analysis reports
- Serve as SME on buyer and competitive market intelligence
- Create compelling technical content for the web, partners and internal sales teams
- 3-5 years’ experience of managing the marketing of products within the IT/Software sectors.
Required technical Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Comfort creating and delivering compelling and visually appealing presentations
- Technical depth and hands-on experience required, preferably in systems engineering, sales engineering, networking or application administration/engineering
- Understanding of L4-L7 networking concepts, virtualization and cloud technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science or related field)
- Working knowledge of product management concepts
If you would like to apply or discuss the details of this position in strict confidence Contact Matthew Duane Rice Email: email@example.com or Call 061-513141 / 087-2927539