Get new similar jobs by email for
Regulatory Reporting Manager |...
Regulatory Reporting Manager
Our client, a major financial institution based in Dublin City Centre are currently seeking a regulatory reporting manager to join their team.
This is a multifaceted role, and it will provide you quality exposure to all areas of the bank, including product control, financial control, treasury, operations, IT, front office, legal, and credit risk.
Responsibilities (not limited to):
• Meeting all regulatory reporting guidelines
• Liaising with the Central Bank on regulatory related issues
• Act as an SME on banking regulations, and keep fully up to speed on any changes or updates
• Review and present regulatory issues to the board
• Project manage new developments and enhancements to WKFS regulatory Reporting System
• 5 years financial service experience in a related role
• Detailed knowledge of prudential regulations and regulatory reporting
• Experience using WKFS regulatory reporting system
Excellent package on offer. Great opportunity to take a step forward in your career
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and I will contact you as soon as possible to go through the role and company in detail.
Sigmar Recruitment Consultants Ltd.
opened for business in March 2002 and has since grown to be one of Ireland's best known and most successful Recruitment Agencies. Sigmar employs over 100 staff in five offices in Dublin, Cork, Galway and Warsaw.
Our specialist consultants recruit for temporary, permanent and contract positions across the following areas: Accountancy, Banking & Financial Services, Construction & Property Services, Engineering, HR, IT, Insurance, Legal, Life Sciences, Marketing, Multilingual, Office Support, Sales and Supply Chain.
Sigmar Recruitment were proud winners of "Recruitment Agency of the Year (Large) at the 2013/2014 and 2012/2013 National Recruitment Federation Awards."