About the Job
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their team in Dublin city centre on contract basis. This contract is an initial 12months.
The successful Project Manager will be a part of the broader PMO team for the Financial Management Shared Services (FMSS) project.
· Roll-up of individual project schedules to overall programme schedule – ensuring all streams are aligned, tasks are being done in a logical sequence and overall delivery schedule is solid.
· Ownership for weekly status tracking, updating and reporting against project schedules.
· Production of summary milestone reports for senior management.
· Active monitoring and management of risks and issues.
- Co-ordination of efforts across project team, PSBs and third party supplier to deliver on project commitments.
- Work with senior project management to establish procedures to track invoices to deliverables and own this process ongoing.
· Change management – track and manage any changes to the contract. Work with project team to develop impact assessments for changes to timings and scope within the project and ensure that change requests are managed according to defined processes and standards.
- Tracking and management of project financials.
· Preparation of regular financial submissions.
· Ensure all invoices are paid on time, with appropriate procedures in place to validate.
· Ensure project is audit compliant at all times.
PMO Best Practice
· Support and mentor PMO team. Lead and coach others in Project Management practices.
· Resource tracking.
- General PMO administration tasks
The successful candidate must have:
· Expertise in MS Project.
· Knowledge of Project Management methodologies
- Experience in project management including: the development, implementation, and maintenance of large-scale programs with experience in operational management and execution involving major development projects and programs.
- Detail oriented, metric driven and accountable for results.
- Expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
· A third level qualification or a professional qualification in project management.
· Experience in Financial Implementations.
For more information contact Audrey on 087-1438462 or email Audrey.mcdonnell@italliancegroup.,com