About the Job
Our client is looking for an Events & Marketing Assistant to join a busy department within a fantastic organisation in Dublin 2. This role will be supporting the Marketing Manager, and will be working within a team environment.
You will be involved with all aspect of Marketing and Communications. This is a Contract position with potential that is may go longer term.
Salary of €28,000 - €34,000 DOE
- Assisting the Marketing manager and the marketing team
- Writing & Coordinating marketing content & communications
- Assisting with market research and data analysis
- Manage the marketing of events
- Project mange events off site
- Manage and design, production and delivery of events
- Managing budget for all events
- 2-3 years’ experience in a Marketing assistant/events co-ordination
- Degree Marketing
- Must have full clean driving licence
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Excellent planning and organisational capability
- Can work in a team and own initiative
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
All interested candidates should apply through the link provided for the attention of Mary O’Sullivan at Osborne Recruitment and are welcome to call Mary on 01 6384400 for more information.
Osborne Recruitment is the proud winner of ‘Agency of the Year (<30 staff)’ and ‘Best in Practice – Office & Secretarial’ at the 2015 National Recruitment Awards.